Corporate Social Responsibilities
by creating employment,
generating revenues for the government,
at the same time protecting the environment.
Education and Geosciences
Corporate donations were made to institutions and/or organizations through their various programs that seek to promote awareness in the field of education and geosciences.
- Geological Society of the Philippines
- U.P. Geology Alumni Association
- U.P. Anthropology Department
- Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
The Palawan Paleohistoric Research Project
U.P. Anthropology Department Project
Our Lady of Lourdes Academy
School for the children of soldiers and other families within the vicinity.
Construction of the rooftop of the activity area of the school so students can hold their activities even during rainy seasons. Old and disposable equipment (computers, etc.) were also donated to the school.
Involvement in the rehabilitation efforts for communities affected by the Bohol earthquake (in partnership with Habitat for Humanity).
Donated relief goods and construction materials for communities affected by Typhoon Yolanda through the Philippine National Red Cross (Certificate of Donation
- (Catigbian, Bohol): construction of 8 core houses for families displaced by the October 2013 earthquake
- (Antiquiera and Inabanga, Bohol): construction of temporary convents for the local parishes
- Municipalities of Coron and Culion in Palawan
Implementation of social programs for select municipalities and communities in Northern Palawan (through the efforts of GPC and its Joint Venture partners, including Philodrill Corporation)
- (Busuanga): classroom construction, repair/rehabilitation of library, educational program
- (Culion): fish caging project, construction of comfort room, educational program, donation of 2 KVA power generators
- (Linapacan): access to water source, personnel training for alternative livelihood projects
- (El Nido): education and healthcare services
For additional information
Please call +63-2-86318151
or send fax to +63-2-86318080